Thursday, May 13, 2004

This was my second day in Rome. Rome is big. Rome is dirty. Rome is busy. I have seen most of the sights. I went to the Vatican today in a pair of miserable shoes. Then I came back to my room and took a well-deserved nap. Rome is strange in that there is so much to see. It is amazing, and yet, at the same time, I am ready for the slow-paced Italian life I had prepared myself for. I think tomorrow I will visit Tivoli and then leave Rome behind. If I haven't seen anything I can always see it on my last day here.

Also, there is a really cool international photo exhibit here. I am going to check that out right now.

I was kissed in front of the Colliseum. Just a random Roman who thought I was beautiful. These men are overwhelmingly bold. In this instance, the movies prove true.

I don't have much time so I am going to leave this for now. Ciao!

2 comments:

matthew said...

wow....was the roman cute, at least?? cuz then it's just frightening...haha....wow...so rome is dirty, huh?
that sucks...where is Tivoli? i've never heard of it...so are you starting south and traveling north? okay i'm outta here...keep posting..love

Anonymous said...

umm...yeah..i'm going to need you to update...